Justin, you would be in heaven...
Basically woke up at 11:15, waltzed upstairs, and grabbed a full on continental breakfast...lived for a few hours, went back down for a nap.
Just another good-ass day. People here are welcoming (especially when I'm the brother of their team captain, a first place team that is). I went live on dryden radio, such a big shooter man. Answered some questions about my brother...they're gonna send me the recording so I'll post it or something.
Took a million more pics and a couple video clips, the best one being my brother saying "E.A. Sports, it's in the game!" (...which is the catchphrase quoted by all the big stars of the EA Sports video games)
Got more gifts given to me like a game puck and a dvd of some team highlights, hung out with some of the boys after.
Man it's city life all the way for me, but a nice little vacation to be treated with great kindness in small town Dryden.
Home tomorrow at 8:00. GOODNIGHT VANCOUVER.
Just another good-ass day. People here are welcoming (especially when I'm the brother of their team captain, a first place team that is). I went live on dryden radio, such a big shooter man. Answered some questions about my brother...they're gonna send me the recording so I'll post it or something.
Took a million more pics and a couple video clips, the best one being my brother saying "E.A. Sports, it's in the game!" (...which is the catchphrase quoted by all the big stars of the EA Sports video games)
Got more gifts given to me like a game puck and a dvd of some team highlights, hung out with some of the boys after.
Man it's city life all the way for me, but a nice little vacation to be treated with great kindness in small town Dryden.
Home tomorrow at 8:00. GOODNIGHT VANCOUVER.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home