The Art of Sleeping
Jo wrote a whole blog about it.
Others are just very particular sleepers:
- The receptionist at work cannot sleep if there is a single crack of light coming through the window.
- Meg only sleeps on one side of her body
- Kristin often requires Gregorian chants (from headphones, not live)
- Justin doesn't like sleepovers 'cause of his love for his home bed
- Both Nolan and Liam McCallister (campers) are both plagued with constant night terrors
- Another camper, Daniel, can only sleep in until 7am, almost no matter what
In terms of sickening insomnia, see The Machinist, where a 120-pound Christian Bale hasn't slept in over a year.
Stumbled upon this topic after taking a 25-minute break (instead of a 15) by accident due to falling asleep on a cement bench in front of my building. I set my cel phone alarm and everything...but I just totally passed out. I'm thankful that I can sleep with such ease.
(Then, there's the whole pooing with ease thing...but I can express extended appreciation for that gift another time.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home