Wednesday, September 21, 2005

How It Is

To the friend who thinks he's better,
I feel for you.

To the teacher who peers down from a pedestal,
I feel for you.

To the man who's given up, who's stuck, who's deteriorating,
Damn, I feel for you.

To the parent who breaks the spirit of his child,
I feel for you.

To the girl who hates more than loves,
I feel for you.

To the leader who has been eaten by wolves,
I feel for you, my friend.

To the tender hearted soul that has tread marks on his back,
Damnit, I feel for you.

To the normal kids who might just hate themselves,
Shit, I'm sorry.

To the masked man who's heart is a locked room,
Who sees nothing but what's in front of him,
And for whom the light at the end of the tunnel
Is almost burnt out,
I feel for you.

Because I'm alot like you,
And we're in this together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home