Three minutes of freestyle writing before Trevor picks me up from work.
Just finished another deadline damn me and Jigs are just on fire.
Let's see, what to talk aboot. Oh ya, Jordan scored a sick goal in overtime and I heard it on the radio. John Cena returned to the WWE and 'shocked the world' with his early return from pectoral surgery.
For lunch today I had prawn tempura sushi and a chocolate croissant. Oh and some Cranberry Juice gotta keep those fruits and veggies flowing through my body at at least 2 km/hr. Does that even make sense?
Oh gawd, writing like this makes me so prone to correction by the grammatically beautiful one Julie Harwood.
It's okay, Julie loves me enough to come to wrestling - which was awesome - she'll love me enough to let an editor make tons of mistakes.
In other news, I'm gonna go home, change my wet socks, and eat some chicken perogies - ah the plus side of living at home.
Then Pete's gonna come over and we're gonna have an extremely sophisticated night of snacks and stupid movies.
Trevor's calling...
Let's see, what to talk aboot. Oh ya, Jordan scored a sick goal in overtime and I heard it on the radio. John Cena returned to the WWE and 'shocked the world' with his early return from pectoral surgery.
For lunch today I had prawn tempura sushi and a chocolate croissant. Oh and some Cranberry Juice gotta keep those fruits and veggies flowing through my body at at least 2 km/hr. Does that even make sense?
Oh gawd, writing like this makes me so prone to correction by the grammatically beautiful one Julie Harwood.
It's okay, Julie loves me enough to come to wrestling - which was awesome - she'll love me enough to let an editor make tons of mistakes.
In other news, I'm gonna go home, change my wet socks, and eat some chicken perogies - ah the plus side of living at home.
Then Pete's gonna come over and we're gonna have an extremely sophisticated night of snacks and stupid movies.
Trevor's calling...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home