It's Kirsty's birthday...
So I'm filling out this questionnaire about her...
Your name:
Andrew Chong
Where did we meet?:
CapChurch
Take a stab at my middle name:
Ryu
How long have you known me?:
Five years
Do I smoke?:
No
Do I believe in God?:
Ya
What was your first impression of me upon meeting?:
You're shy and you have a crush on Matt Lee
What's my age?:
20
And my birthday?:
Dec. 3, 1987
What colour hair do I have?:
Dark brown
And colour eyes:
Green
Do I have any siblings?:
An older brother and younger sister
Have you ever had a crush on me?:
I don't think I'm allowed crushes on '87s or younger. Phewf, Jenn's an '86.
What's one of my favourite things to do?:
Suspend imaginations through acting
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you?:
Hey, you Chinese man
What's my favourite type of music?:
Emo boys
What is the best feature about me?:
Steadfast hyper joy caused by huge heart
Am I shy or outgoing?:
My first impression of you as a shy girl was very, very wrong
Would you say I am funny?:
Hell yes you crazy lady
Am I a rebel or do follow all the rules?:
You're a caring and thoughtful rebel
Any special talents?:
You can sing
Would you consider me a friend?:
Eff ya buddy
Have you ever seen me cry?:
Yah
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?:
Crazy Lady
What's your favourite memory of me?:
You're drawing of my Chinese face
What single trait about me annoys you the most?:
You're so busy
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would you want to take with us?:
Facebook Mobile on a Blackberry
Your name:
Andrew Chong
Where did we meet?:
CapChurch
Take a stab at my middle name:
Ryu
How long have you known me?:
Five years
Do I smoke?:
No
Do I believe in God?:
Ya
What was your first impression of me upon meeting?:
You're shy and you have a crush on Matt Lee
What's my age?:
20
And my birthday?:
Dec. 3, 1987
What colour hair do I have?:
Dark brown
And colour eyes:
Green
Do I have any siblings?:
An older brother and younger sister
Have you ever had a crush on me?:
I don't think I'm allowed crushes on '87s or younger. Phewf, Jenn's an '86.
What's one of my favourite things to do?:
Suspend imaginations through acting
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you?:
Hey, you Chinese man
What's my favourite type of music?:
Emo boys
What is the best feature about me?:
Steadfast hyper joy caused by huge heart
Am I shy or outgoing?:
My first impression of you as a shy girl was very, very wrong
Would you say I am funny?:
Hell yes you crazy lady
Am I a rebel or do follow all the rules?:
You're a caring and thoughtful rebel
Any special talents?:
You can sing
Would you consider me a friend?:
Eff ya buddy
Have you ever seen me cry?:
Yah
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?:
Crazy Lady
What's your favourite memory of me?:
You're drawing of my Chinese face
What single trait about me annoys you the most?:
You're so busy
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would you want to take with us?:
Facebook Mobile on a Blackberry

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home