Lists turn me on
Top Facebook wall posts of 2007:
JANUARY
"Chonger's relentless singing of big shiny tunes during our timed writing class makes me feel calm inside."
-Rob, journalism classmate
FEBRUARY
"I dont mean to be stereotypical but do you know what the best flavor of bubble tea is?"
-Andrew Webster, journalism classmate
MARCH
"I played golf with Jim the other day, and I'll tell ya...He spends more time in the sand then David Hasselhoff..."
-Jordan, brother
APRIL
"Fucking jasmin....didn't she notice the street rat she met in the market place was Aladdin? like seriously!"
-Ania, journalism classmate
MAY
"Freak - a large portion of my nearest and dearest are travelling the world. The world is stupid. People should not leave Vancouver. I'm seriously all the adventure most people can handle...going abroad to seek more is foolish."
-Thea, dear friend
JUNE
"so I saw this guy dancing at Greek Day with a shirt with your name and face on it..... kinda cult-ish....especially since there was a guy at church with the same t-shirt"
-Carolyn Campbell, homegirl
JULY
"I'm getting better man, and have no fear: the CCC will be in full force come CMCHL time.
CCC: Cullen-Chong Connection. We're taking this league down, playa. We need to meet up and discuss hockey strategies ASAP, I am SO stoked for this."
-John Cullen, linemate
AUGUST
"how do you make your picture big and tall"
-Averee, cute little one
SEPTEMBER
"andrew, lets play together next week, i got a big crowd, i need to get at least 14 goals"
-Trevor, brother
OCTOBER
"please don't punch izzy in the head, she's very delicate"
-Jordan Sim, companionette
NOVEMBER
"SMD IRL bitch"
-Scotty Hagan, acronym artist
DECEMBER
"To all mah mutha****in gettin' money 'OWES, used ta sellin' CLOWS"
-Justin Nichols, Missy Elliot fan
JANUARY
"Chonger's relentless singing of big shiny tunes during our timed writing class makes me feel calm inside."
-Rob, journalism classmate
FEBRUARY
"I dont mean to be stereotypical but do you know what the best flavor of bubble tea is?"
-Andrew Webster, journalism classmate
MARCH
"I played golf with Jim the other day, and I'll tell ya...He spends more time in the sand then David Hasselhoff..."
-Jordan, brother
APRIL
"Fucking jasmin....didn't she notice the street rat she met in the market place was Aladdin? like seriously!"
-Ania, journalism classmate
MAY
"Freak - a large portion of my nearest and dearest are travelling the world. The world is stupid. People should not leave Vancouver. I'm seriously all the adventure most people can handle...going abroad to seek more is foolish."
-Thea, dear friend
JUNE
"so I saw this guy dancing at Greek Day with a shirt with your name and face on it..... kinda cult-ish....especially since there was a guy at church with the same t-shirt"
-Carolyn Campbell, homegirl
JULY
"I'm getting better man, and have no fear: the CCC will be in full force come CMCHL time.
CCC: Cullen-Chong Connection. We're taking this league down, playa. We need to meet up and discuss hockey strategies ASAP, I am SO stoked for this."
-John Cullen, linemate
AUGUST
"how do you make your picture big and tall"
-Averee, cute little one
SEPTEMBER
"andrew, lets play together next week, i got a big crowd, i need to get at least 14 goals"
-Trevor, brother
OCTOBER
"please don't punch izzy in the head, she's very delicate"
-Jordan Sim, companionette
NOVEMBER
"SMD IRL bitch"
-Scotty Hagan, acronym artist
DECEMBER
"To all mah mutha****in gettin' money 'OWES, used ta sellin' CLOWS"
-Justin Nichols, Missy Elliot fan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home