Friday, October 21, 2005

Inspired; Energized

At the start of November I'll enroll in the last three courses of my B.A. Turns out that ending up in an English Literature major has been really enjoyable: I love my classes and my articulation and coherency is so much better than when I started.

A 2 year BCIT HR Management program has been a Plan B for sometime...

I think Plan A has established itself, today, to the point that I'm gonna apply as my number one option for September.

Even in Gr. 9 I wrote "Journalism" in my Career and Personal Planning portfolio.

So I'm gonna deliberate with Pooner (grad of the program), and my buddy Dan O (currently in the program) and throw down an application for the BCIT Broadcasting and Media Communications program, for next year.

Potential jobs would be things like sports writers, news reporters, editors, that kind of thing. Ya know when certain choses just "feel" tipped in a certain direction? When signs and rustlings and advice and subtlties point yay or nay? I feel the yay about this one.

Frikin exciting stuff man it's a crazy time of life...just breathing in potential opportunities and trying to be humble and wise but at the same time just frikin going for it.

This wknd: gonna write two applications to BCIT (HR and Journalism), gonna attend Canucks vs Avs with Thea, gonna watch wrestling with Colbs and Jung.

Man, 22 and I'm spoiled and blessed as anyone...gotta keep it in check...give credit where it's due, let things happen while at the same time chasing them down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home