Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I felt a vibration on my leg and thought it was my cel phone

But it was nothing. You ever get that? I always do.

Speaking of my cel phone making my body do funny things, my mom's cousin got a brain tumor from talking on his cel phone all the time.

And does standing near the microwave really eff you up? Cause I gotta be honest, it's important to monitor my mini pizzas from close range.

Oh and am I supposed to wear earplugs at IMR shows to avoid damaging my ears? I think the guys in the band do.

And I've been slouching at work. My jeans are too emo-tight and I have to empty my pockets to sit up straight comfortably. And it's annoying to clear out my pockets.

On the plus side, my hair has got some nice texturing going on, the optometrist said I don't require glasses and my toenails are as nice as ever.

Thoughts? Comments? Jordan? Mom?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home