That's hot
Kay buddy, take any sports car, luxury automobile, or pimped out ride...any model, any price...I guarantee you my '94 Buick Regal can go wherever that car goes and my Buick is more comfortable.
In other car news, Steve got his little white pointless car stolen...and then got it back. Nice job stealing it guys, sweet life, stealing sounds sweet.
The Canucks are way more interesting to follow when they are sucking. Same goes for relationships.
The Saw movies are awesome. The Simple Life is awesome. Planet Earth is ridiculously awesome.
Justin's cardoon animation of the church was probably inspired by the two of us sitting together at church so often and talking about stuff like that and giggling like little boys.
I love playing hockey so much.
The waitress at Earl's did a really good job today. It surprised me how genuine and professional she was. I know so many of the girls go to the back and talk smack about the customers but when she went to the back she probably just got my food.
I predict in the next 10 years I will give three speeches at weddings that involve me retelling my "little scheme" to hook people up on facebook and how some actually ended up getting married because of my facebook matchmaking.
Recently I love listening to sermons on tape. I find it hard to sit down and read the bible. Audio of Rikk Watts and Rod Wilson are particularly dopesauce.
I can't believe my job requires me to watch hockey, talk on the phone, and email people. I also have a Hockey Now facebook account which has helped me with several player interviews.
Do you think a decent amateur golfer could beat Tiger Woods in a round of golf if Tiger only had a nine iron. I think Tiger would still win.
I really wanna do Zip-Trek at Whistler.
There's probably three to ten grammatical errorzzz in this blog. That's okay Julie you don't have to correkt themm u can just talk abowt how excited you are that Chris Jericho is almost back in WWE.
In other car news, Steve got his little white pointless car stolen...and then got it back. Nice job stealing it guys, sweet life, stealing sounds sweet.
The Canucks are way more interesting to follow when they are sucking. Same goes for relationships.
The Saw movies are awesome. The Simple Life is awesome. Planet Earth is ridiculously awesome.
Justin's cardoon animation of the church was probably inspired by the two of us sitting together at church so often and talking about stuff like that and giggling like little boys.
I love playing hockey so much.
The waitress at Earl's did a really good job today. It surprised me how genuine and professional she was. I know so many of the girls go to the back and talk smack about the customers but when she went to the back she probably just got my food.
I predict in the next 10 years I will give three speeches at weddings that involve me retelling my "little scheme" to hook people up on facebook and how some actually ended up getting married because of my facebook matchmaking.
Recently I love listening to sermons on tape. I find it hard to sit down and read the bible. Audio of Rikk Watts and Rod Wilson are particularly dopesauce.
I can't believe my job requires me to watch hockey, talk on the phone, and email people. I also have a Hockey Now facebook account which has helped me with several player interviews.
Do you think a decent amateur golfer could beat Tiger Woods in a round of golf if Tiger only had a nine iron. I think Tiger would still win.
I really wanna do Zip-Trek at Whistler.
There's probably three to ten grammatical errorzzz in this blog. That's okay Julie you don't have to correkt themm u can just talk abowt how excited you are that Chris Jericho is almost back in WWE.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home