Monday, October 01, 2007

My little sister

My friend Izzy is like a little sister to me.
This is a pic of us at the aquarium for our Camp 2 reunion, last month.
It looks like I'm punching her, but I'm really not...I'm actually trying to break her neck with my forearm. So it's not that bad.
Anyways, I met her at church six years ago, or so.
I enjoy talking with her, making her laugh, and pulling her shoe off and throwing it far away.
She is awesome.

Me and Izzy hungout at Rock Garden, last night, which was awesome.
When I go home after leading at Rock Garden, I'm usually exhausted. But it is the best kind of fatigue. I feel an almost overwhelming sense of peace and thankfulness. It's energy well spent. It almost feels like a wedding or a birthday as so many of my dearest friends are there with me. I'm humbled and awe-struck, even after five years of being at Rock Garden.

Julie, is 'awe-struck' hyphenated?

The Canucks roster has just been cut to 24. I would love to see Ryan Shannon play well on a new scoring line with Markus Naslund and Ryan Kesler. Just imagine if those three were able to score even 50 goals between them. You've got the Sedins and Pyatt on the first line, and Morrison/Cooke/Raymond as a third scoring line. You've gotta like our D and our star goalie - and if these forwards can gel, look out...

In other Chong family prediction news, Trevor seems to have figured out the main storylines for the WWE for the next half-a-year, leading up to Wrestlemania 24 in March. Chris Jericho will return this Sunday at No Mercy and cost John Cena a title loss to Randy Orton. Jericho will feud with Cena based on Cena being the one injuring Jericho and putting him out in the first place. Orton will go on to feud for the title with ex-Evolution leader Triple H. Triple H will eventually win the title, Cena will eventually take down Jericho, and Triple H will face Cena for the title in a Wrestlemania rematch in March.

Speaking of Trevor, he now has a cel phone and drives a BMW.

Oh Matty Lee is going to New Zealand on Friday so we're having a dinner for him Wednesday night if you want to come.

I've also realized that some nicknames really stand the test of time: Rojjjair, Earlsy, T-Bagz are good examples. It almost feels weird to call them Roger, Earl, and Tyler.

Newsflash: I like Sushi, now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home