Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm the father?

Just woke up from a vivid dream that I got a girl pregnant.

And I definitely found out early in the dream that she was pregnant. So I had the whole rest of the dream to start worrying about what people will say and wonder how I'm gonna pay for this kid.

There was no sexual intercourse in the dream and no girlfriend/wife figure. I just got knew that I got a girl pregnant.

It's been about four hours since it happened so I forget some of the details, but one thing is clear...

In the dream itself I kept asking, "Is this a dream? Is this a dream? I really hope it's a dream. That would be so awesome if this was a dream. I don't think it is. Geez."

When my mind crept back into consciousness, I began to think things through.

I thought to myself, "wait a second...I didn't have sex with anyone...no, I did not. Hey, I didn't have sex with anyone!"

Then I woke up more and felt great relief. I was like, "yessssssssssss" in that Justin Nichols tone of voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home