Long 'daze' of work
Ah, the ol' 9 a.m. to midnight shift...that was tough. It's not manual labour at all but sitting in front of the computer makes my eyes start to glaze over.
Last week, Pete worked the ol' 4 a.m. to 9 p.m. shift and had to wake up the next morning for the ol' 5 a.m. start.
I have a friend who used to work 90-hour work weeks.
I remember Earl mowing lawns with a bad back to save up money...and Steve is mowing lawns like over time everyday to save up for married life.
Back in SFU days I know some non-res students would just spend the night if they had to study cause it's a tricky campus to commute to.
I'm sure there's tons more ridiculous work and school stories out there.
Last week, Pete worked the ol' 4 a.m. to 9 p.m. shift and had to wake up the next morning for the ol' 5 a.m. start.
I have a friend who used to work 90-hour work weeks.
I remember Earl mowing lawns with a bad back to save up money...and Steve is mowing lawns like over time everyday to save up for married life.
Back in SFU days I know some non-res students would just spend the night if they had to study cause it's a tricky campus to commute to.
I'm sure there's tons more ridiculous work and school stories out there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home