Web survey
Schooling
B.A. English (SFU), Journalism certificate (Langara)
Work/vocation
Editor, Hockey Now (51 issues, 1.5 million copies per year)
Assistant director for Camp 2 at Anvil Island
Recent film favorite
Iron Man and American Splendor
Recommended film from the past
Hook and Mrs. Doubtfire
Top 40 fave
Alicia Keys - No One
Favorite childhood band
Offspring's 'Smash' was so bad-ass in Grade 7
Weird quirk
I almost always say 'bye' on the phone before the other person
Special gift or secret talent
I can stall a hackey-sack on my right foot with great precision
Antihero of choice
Clive Owen in Children of Men or Leonardo DiCaprio in Blood Diamond
Something that keeps me awake at night
The anticipation of leading worship, a Mayhem playoff hockey game
Good quote to ponder
"If you have the gift of frustration and the deep sense that the world is a mess, thank God for that; not everyone has that gift of vision. It also means that you have a responsibility to lead us in new ways." -Shane Claiborne (from Brian Dean's Facebook page)
Favorite place I’ve been
Honalua Bay in Maui (body boarding with my brother)
If I could spend a day with a dead person
Guy Chong, the grandfather I never met. I would love to understand my dad better.
B.A. English (SFU), Journalism certificate (Langara)
Work/vocation
Editor, Hockey Now (51 issues, 1.5 million copies per year)
Assistant director for Camp 2 at Anvil Island
Recent film favorite
Iron Man and American Splendor
Recommended film from the past
Hook and Mrs. Doubtfire
Top 40 fave
Alicia Keys - No One
Favorite childhood band
Offspring's 'Smash' was so bad-ass in Grade 7
Weird quirk
I almost always say 'bye' on the phone before the other person
Special gift or secret talent
I can stall a hackey-sack on my right foot with great precision
Antihero of choice
Clive Owen in Children of Men or Leonardo DiCaprio in Blood Diamond
Something that keeps me awake at night
The anticipation of leading worship, a Mayhem playoff hockey game
Good quote to ponder
"If you have the gift of frustration and the deep sense that the world is a mess, thank God for that; not everyone has that gift of vision. It also means that you have a responsibility to lead us in new ways." -Shane Claiborne (from Brian Dean's Facebook page)
Favorite place I’ve been
Honalua Bay in Maui (body boarding with my brother)
If I could spend a day with a dead person
Guy Chong, the grandfather I never met. I would love to understand my dad better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home