The perfect day
I wake up to the sound of sizzling bacon as Jenn cooks me breakfast. She makes me eight slices which is two too many but it's okay; she'll eat two.
Trevor seems to have taken the Buick so I am forced to borrow my mom's BMW as Jenn and I head out to Earl and Janine's new North Vancouver condo. It's a great place. I particularly like the framed and signed Andrew Chong and John Cullen Uptown Mayhem jerseys hanging above their bed.
The four of us meet up with a crowd of other friends and family at General Motors Place for an early afternoon game. Dad splurged on a luxury suite to watch Jordan's UBC T-Birds take on Kyle Turris and the University of Wisconsin in the NCAA Division I final. Turris had recently been sent down by the Coyotes, Jordan has recently transferred to UBC, and the T-birds had recently been granted NCAA Division I status.
With my parents in tears after Jordan is named MVP of the tournament, we can barely believe he just won the NCAA championship moments before we watch Wrestlemania 25 from row 1 at B.C. Place.
Trevor is backstage preparing for his cross-promotional with Carlito, Santino Marrella, and Umaga taking on Trevor and the two other extras who stunt-doubled for the Hanson brothers in Slapshot 3. Trevor ended up getting the part in April of 2007.
Following Trevor's unexpected run-in during the main event which cost Randy Orton the WWE championship to CM Punk and gave Trevor incredible momentum heading into his debut appearance on Raw, we all went to White Spot.
The Dippin' Chicken was particularly good with the return of White Spot's BBQ sauce. I also couldn't believe they brought back the Spin Dip for one night only.
But just when I thought nothing could go wrong, I get outside to witness a really nice sports car just backed in to my mom's Beamer. The driver gets out and it's Heidi from the Hills who was in Whistler for the weekend with her boyfriend Spencer and they were stopping for a quick bite on their way back to YVR.
She tells me she'll do anything to make it up to me. T-bagz gives me a wink and a shit-eating grin but I refuse to go there.
"I'll tell you what," I said. "I've always wanted to start a new reality show called 'The Shore' and I think having you on it would give me the leverage to make a strong pitch to the networks."
She agrees, we talk numbers, and we take care of it.
But I can't talk long. I had a busy night ahead. Radiohead was opening for IMR and Andrew Lee stubbed his neck and couldn't sing. I had to step in and do the right thing for the band and for our fans.
My servant-heart wouldn't have it any other way.
"Goodnight Vancouver," I said to the sellout crowd following our encore of Assembly Lines with Trevor hopping on stage to do guest vocals. "We love you and don't forget to check us out on Facebook!"
Trevor seems to have taken the Buick so I am forced to borrow my mom's BMW as Jenn and I head out to Earl and Janine's new North Vancouver condo. It's a great place. I particularly like the framed and signed Andrew Chong and John Cullen Uptown Mayhem jerseys hanging above their bed.
The four of us meet up with a crowd of other friends and family at General Motors Place for an early afternoon game. Dad splurged on a luxury suite to watch Jordan's UBC T-Birds take on Kyle Turris and the University of Wisconsin in the NCAA Division I final. Turris had recently been sent down by the Coyotes, Jordan has recently transferred to UBC, and the T-birds had recently been granted NCAA Division I status.
With my parents in tears after Jordan is named MVP of the tournament, we can barely believe he just won the NCAA championship moments before we watch Wrestlemania 25 from row 1 at B.C. Place.
Trevor is backstage preparing for his cross-promotional with Carlito, Santino Marrella, and Umaga taking on Trevor and the two other extras who stunt-doubled for the Hanson brothers in Slapshot 3. Trevor ended up getting the part in April of 2007.
Following Trevor's unexpected run-in during the main event which cost Randy Orton the WWE championship to CM Punk and gave Trevor incredible momentum heading into his debut appearance on Raw, we all went to White Spot.
The Dippin' Chicken was particularly good with the return of White Spot's BBQ sauce. I also couldn't believe they brought back the Spin Dip for one night only.
But just when I thought nothing could go wrong, I get outside to witness a really nice sports car just backed in to my mom's Beamer. The driver gets out and it's Heidi from the Hills who was in Whistler for the weekend with her boyfriend Spencer and they were stopping for a quick bite on their way back to YVR.
She tells me she'll do anything to make it up to me. T-bagz gives me a wink and a shit-eating grin but I refuse to go there.
"I'll tell you what," I said. "I've always wanted to start a new reality show called 'The Shore' and I think having you on it would give me the leverage to make a strong pitch to the networks."
She agrees, we talk numbers, and we take care of it.
But I can't talk long. I had a busy night ahead. Radiohead was opening for IMR and Andrew Lee stubbed his neck and couldn't sing. I had to step in and do the right thing for the band and for our fans.
My servant-heart wouldn't have it any other way.
"Goodnight Vancouver," I said to the sellout crowd following our encore of Assembly Lines with Trevor hopping on stage to do guest vocals. "We love you and don't forget to check us out on Facebook!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home