Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Celebrity brothers and a make-out poll

Jordan and Trevor are hanging out with the Hanson Brothers right now. They're the guys from the Slapshot movies. Trevor is playing the son of a Hanson Brother in Slapshot 3 so he's getting to know the guys. If the movie makes it to the theatre we should all go black tie formal to a theatre downtown.

I got my car broken into on the weekend. I got a little iPod Nano 4GB stolen and my digital recorder but whateves I just ordered a new iPod. (Apple's "refurbished" products kick ass and are great deals.) It's mostly just annoying to go to ICBC and do all that jazz. It'll teach me to keep my car empty. Hopefully the thief pawned the stuff so he could buy some chicken strips and fries and not just buy drugs.

I cried in Prince Caspian. I strive to have the type of faith Lucy has. Aslan represents beauty and love beyond words. (I never read the books so this is all just hitting me now.)

I heard they're making the Hobbit in two parts with the same actors playing Gandalf and Gollum.

Talking to a friend today, I got curious about the following immature yet intriguing question...so I created an anonymous poll:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home