Mouthguards in
There's nothing better than a moist mouthguard.Especially for me.
Not only does it protect the $500 caps on my two front teeth (this ain't Club Med, baby), but it means that i'm on the ice, playing hockey with my boys, and this year...not coming in last (which is where my teams have been for the last three years).
This year will be different - I GUAR-AN-TEE.
(I GUAR-AN-TEED Andrew Lee would be at Camp 2...and you can bet your ass he was.)
Not only am I 10 pounds bigger (which miiiiiiiiiight be fat and not muscle) but NOT ONLY AM I 10 POUNDS BIGGER, but Andrew Lee and Ryan Flowers are playing a full season, and Tyler Hagan has joined the team.
And let me tell you: just because I'm from North Van doesn't mean I can't recognize SOMEONE ELSE working hard -- like these three Richmond boys who actually wake up at 6-something to practice at 7:30am...ooooooooooooooooGAAAAAAAAAAd.
We play against CBC this Saturday night at 10:30, at the Langley Sportsplex, on opening night of the CMCHL.
I got the night off work but I GUARANTEE I'm gonna MAKE MONEY MONEY -- WOO-WOOOOO!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home