WOW
Everything keeps changing.
I feel like giving a nameless recount of the changes I've noticed in the past month. (Instead of names I'll just use random wrestler names).
My boy Hulk Hogan just turned 30. I have a 30-year old friend...who just hooked up with a potential Mrs. Hogan.
Randy Orton is quitting smoking. Like, actually quitting.
Just last week, the Dudley Boyz got married and the Hart Foundation got engaged.
Melina died her hair insane colours and has chosen a new provincial home.
Trish Stratus got $400 glasses and might temporarily move to Abbotsford with Sensational Sherri.
Stone Cold and Linda McMahon are finally getting along well in the workplace. So refreshing.
Ken Kennedy is going to University on a scholarship and will be a speaker for youth for a week. This is the kid who always struggled in academics.
The Big Show is in Africa.
The L.O.D. may actually open up the H.Q. under the reign of the G.O.D.
Sensational Sherri has a blog. cough AMANDA DORST cough.
The Crippler Chris Benoit is 99% getting a job with me at Orca Bay Authentix.
Edge is taking Lita on a two-wheel wondertrip for the weekend.
Shelton Benjamin's momma had a big week at Camp 2. Life changing stuff.
I think I'm gonna teach Queen Sharmell some guitar, and give her this really old one I inherited. One of my fave campers.
Samoa Joe finally got serious about creating and submitting a film.
Stacy Keibler's theatre job is one of many dramatic changes. BAHAHAHA.
Lilian Garcia is at frikin Keats Camp. The longest I haven't seen her since we became friends.
I'm pretty sure the Undertaker found the girl of his dreams, and vice versa...even though she's currently with Kane...
The storylines progress like a new episode of RAW.
The creator of the show, Vince McMahon - haha ohno what a horrible stretch - never rests and is always moulding the characters.
hahaha - give it a rest andrew chong, you mountain of metaphors.
I am soap in the hands of a new cel mate, so I will slip away.
I feel like giving a nameless recount of the changes I've noticed in the past month. (Instead of names I'll just use random wrestler names).
My boy Hulk Hogan just turned 30. I have a 30-year old friend...who just hooked up with a potential Mrs. Hogan.
Randy Orton is quitting smoking. Like, actually quitting.
Just last week, the Dudley Boyz got married and the Hart Foundation got engaged.
Melina died her hair insane colours and has chosen a new provincial home.
Trish Stratus got $400 glasses and might temporarily move to Abbotsford with Sensational Sherri.
Stone Cold and Linda McMahon are finally getting along well in the workplace. So refreshing.
Ken Kennedy is going to University on a scholarship and will be a speaker for youth for a week. This is the kid who always struggled in academics.
The Big Show is in Africa.
The L.O.D. may actually open up the H.Q. under the reign of the G.O.D.
Sensational Sherri has a blog. cough AMANDA DORST cough.
The Crippler Chris Benoit is 99% getting a job with me at Orca Bay Authentix.
Edge is taking Lita on a two-wheel wondertrip for the weekend.
Shelton Benjamin's momma had a big week at Camp 2. Life changing stuff.
I think I'm gonna teach Queen Sharmell some guitar, and give her this really old one I inherited. One of my fave campers.
Samoa Joe finally got serious about creating and submitting a film.
Stacy Keibler's theatre job is one of many dramatic changes. BAHAHAHA.
Lilian Garcia is at frikin Keats Camp. The longest I haven't seen her since we became friends.
I'm pretty sure the Undertaker found the girl of his dreams, and vice versa...even though she's currently with Kane...
The storylines progress like a new episode of RAW.
The creator of the show, Vince McMahon - haha ohno what a horrible stretch - never rests and is always moulding the characters.
hahaha - give it a rest andrew chong, you mountain of metaphors.
I am soap in the hands of a new cel mate, so I will slip away.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home