Monday, September 04, 2006

Game Time: Wooooooooo!

Langara Journalism program starts tomorrow.

Tuesday nighthockey re-starts tomorrow. Come play. 10:45.

Church league starts Sept 16. Come watch. Gong show. Hagan's debut. Hooner and Flowers' first full season. My new visor---oooooooooooooooooh gaaaaaaaad.

Rock Garden starts Sept 17 and goes every second sunday.

Canucks reporting opp starting Sept 24.

Just so thankful for all of it.




Thea's back. And Rachel Morris (above) came with her. wOw.

So many people leaving for school and others settling.

The departing and the returning are hard to keep track of.

Zoe's in Africa and Brennan's coming home from Australia.

Jen and Mandy going to Abbotsford.

That's like 4 of 20 examples.

Frik, despite so much happening I have to remember what's important.

I just traded brothers (Jordan's off to the NCAA and U.S. college life and Trevor's back from Keats)...I shit you not there are no two better men on the planet. Within my little, north van rec room alone, I am absolutely awe-struck at how good REAL-ACTUAL-SINCERE friendship can be...and it doesn't end there...

I will probably never be thankful enough for the people around me.

Wherever you are and whatever
broke-ass, make money money,
tired, hyper,
confused, focused,
stuck, revived,
lonely, kissed,
hungover, worshipful
or other state you're in,
and knowing that there are no guarantees in life,
know this one guarantee:
you are loved by the King
He gets it
and He is so good

see you at white spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home