Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Things are going well and have been that way for a while...maybe even my whole life.

Still, I cry, bitch, moan, and whine.

Some people deal with depression...I deal with cockyness.

I have a lot of things going right and confidence can quickly sour into cockyness...or just being boastful and proud...the result being unthankfulness, disrespect, lack of appreciation, ignorance, and denial.

It's not eating away at me, but it's usually around.

I'm not worried. If He can part the sea He can deal with me...

Wow, I'm soooo good at rhyming. That came to me so fast. And I'm so good at sports...

Jay kay, jay kay, jay kay.

I was searching through my old computer files and found this passage that sums it all up:



"Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than themselves." (Phillipians 2:3)

Praise the Lord O my soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home