Monday, August 15, 2005

Perfection Times Three

1) The Bracelet - You never get what you want from those stupid vending machines with toys in them. And by never I mean 'all throughout history until now'. Justin (aka the Prophetic One) puts a dollar in to the LiveAid Bracelet machine while I chanted "Pink, pink, pink, show me pink!?" It was as if I spoke my greatest desires through Justin, who in turn engaged in conversation with the machine, and amazingly, the machine responded...Incapsulated in it's clear plastic casing, out rolled the metrosexual band. I now own the sexiest Pink trendy-rubber bracelet thing in PROBABLY the entire Lower Mainland. PLUS the message on the bracelet is "SPIRIT" which is paritty dope in the worst most hideous way...if that makes sense.

2) The Found - "Mom, have you seen my list with all the camper emails?!" Frik. okay, it's been 1/2 an hour, I'll put on StarWars Episode I to keep me company while I search. Frik StarWars just finished and it's not inside / outside / on-the-roof / underground. AAAAAAAAAAAND i'm gonna kill myself. Might as well go on msn and tell Justin to pick up my stuff cause I won't be needing it. Justin: "Ugh, wouldn't it suck if it was like right under the computer?!" *overturns keyboard* ...shock...awe...O..............M..............G. The prophet has performed yet another miracle. But seriously that shite is the worst: three hours of Saturday wasted when the figurative lost glasses were on my head this whole time.

3) The Video - I took a video on my digital camera a while back of In Medias Res playing. It's mostly amazing cause of how it ends. My camera's max filming time is 3 minutes, so it turns off by itself when it gets to that point. I don't know just watch the end, it's ridiculous how good it is. And the song is PRETTY MUCH almost sexual to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home