Wednesday, June 22, 2005

1.Impatience 2.Euphoria 3.Excessiveness

1. So I'm doing it up as usual on reception at the office. Buddy walks in at 8:50 asks for John Doe, John Doe's not there. Asks for John Doe's secretary, Jane Doe, Jane Doe's not there. Asks for associates 1,2, and 3, all not there. Proceed to page 6 times to different people, instant message Jane, phone-re-phone-phone-cel-phone-re-phone-cel-phone...no success. It's 9:10, buddy is full out cursing the Lord, asking "Is this the way your whole company runs?!" "I hope not, sir." So I calls me the office services manager to escort him down to the meeting, and got a call back that no one is there (guy probably slitting wrists at this point), haven't heard from guy since so assuming he's found his people. *sigh* So I will probably see him at 1:00 when he signs out...G times.


2. Speaking of...things that have happened in my life...I RODE GOLIATH...back in '03 with Kenton and Steve Moe at Six Flags Magic Mountain near L.A. We did it like 5 times. "We did it like 5 times." ... ANYWAY.



*Waiting in line at Goliath* "Andrew, I just got a call, your wife's pregnant!! We gotta go!" "mmmm...NAW, i'm good." "But she said without your morale support that she will divorce you and her hate will make the baby die!" "kay kay whateves, hey i wonder what the top speed is?"

Ain't no chocolate or two chicks at the same time or even a heart that's three sizes too big that could top it...there is NO better feeling than this ride.

Looking down from the Sky, dropping down some 260 ft, flailing bodies free of shoulder strap constraints, a mass of chaotic g-forces.

The only better feeling...*tear*...would be to see Justin Nichols bring his screensaver to life, make the rollercoaster tycoon video game a reality, MAKE HIS DREAMS COME TRUE, and satisfy his coaster INFATUATION by ACTUALLY RIDING GOLIATH.

Justin, I would miss your wedding before I miss you riding this ride.


3. Check out this $350 Settlers board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home