Friday, June 17, 2005

Sandler



Freekin Happy Gilmore is gold, Billy Madison is Gold, The Wedding Singer is 9/10, Big Daddy is gold, even The Waterboy and Mr. Deeds were funny at the time...not to mention Toll Booth Willy and the audio-comedy and all the SNL stuff. This guy is gold. 100% (Well maybe 90% cause Little Nicky and Anger Management were bad and I haven't watched his last 5 films)...BUT THE FACT REMAINS: at his peak, Adam Sandler is...

probably...

my...

favorite...

...

...

(sorry justin)

comedy actor...

(sorry zoe)...

...

EVER.


obviously it depdends on your upbringing, your sense of humour, the way you think, your preferred comedic style, etc...but still, the fact that Adam Sandler is the BEST COMEDIAN EVER is one of few absolute truths in this world...


...p.s. abortion is right, heroin isn't that bad, war is good, britney spears is a virgin.

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Oh, how much I disagree with you. I loathe most those movies. I hate your guts.

~*see you tonight!OMGLOL!*~

12:32 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didnt break the rake, i was just testing its durability, and i didnt throw it into the woods, i placed it cause its made out of wood and i thought it should be with its family

3:19 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd have to disagree that big daddy as a whole is gold.
the frigging montage of him pouting and missing the kid and cheryl crow singing sweet child o mine made it slip to at least bronze or pewter.
not his fault, but his name is on the box.
i did like big boobs mcgee, though.
g

4:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home