Facebook: a gift from God
I went to my first director's meeting for Anvil last night and one director thanked God for camper-communication tools like Facebook.
In other news I'm wearing a pink and teal shirt.
The new Britney Spears "Gimme" song is in my head.
My co-worker sitting across from me is wearing a shirt with my face on it.
I bite my nails too much.
My cel phone bill was $131.
Who likes rollercoasters? I love them but a surprising amount of people don't. I want to plan a trip for the end of April. "Californiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, here we coooooooooooooome." That song reminds of Jordan and the OC. But Jordan is pretty much an OC character in real life so that makes sense.
In other news I'm wearing a pink and teal shirt.
The new Britney Spears "Gimme" song is in my head.
My co-worker sitting across from me is wearing a shirt with my face on it.
I bite my nails too much.
My cel phone bill was $131.
Who likes rollercoasters? I love them but a surprising amount of people don't. I want to plan a trip for the end of April. "Californiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, here we coooooooooooooome." That song reminds of Jordan and the OC. But Jordan is pretty much an OC character in real life so that makes sense.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home