We are gonna dominate some Christians
The Uptown Mayhem, my church league hockey team, is gonna kick the shit out of everyone next year. I just read that on the internet. On this blog. What I just wrote, actually. Plus, the Mayhem are getting new jerseys similar to the one above, so we'll look good when we're dingle dangling.
I love making lists in Microsoft Excel.
I'm making one at work right now.
It's a list of the first three selections in each NHL draft over the last 20 years.
I'm sometimes suprised that Camp 2 keeps getting better every year. Then I remember that God is at the healm and it's not so shocking.
Paddy, our pastor at CapChurch, told me he spends his life hanging out with people and going out for food and getting to know them. With that kind of a job description, I'm destined to be a pastor.
Anyone who says they hate Facebook will eventually admit they love Facebook. They're like a kid who hates his piano lessons but loves to play piano when they're an adult. So, in conclusion, the mature thing to do is to sign up and add me.
War bright collared shirts.
War Egg Benwich Bagels.
War golf season.
The new Avril ballad rules.
I'm out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home