Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Connections

There's so much flooding in Terrace, B.C. I wouldn't know what to do.
Waterworld is one of my favourite early teen movies.

My Langara grad is tmrw.
My high school, Sutherland, couldn't even get us hats. Lame.

Mandy is coming to camp. It's official.
When I first met her I was so intimidated to talk to her cause she was this blonde hyper goddess of popularity and joy.

Hot Fuzz is a wicked movie, especially when gramma gets superkicked in the face.
My Grandma used to poke my bear bum with sewing needles. I sued her.

I'm hoping to play on a line with my boy John Cullen next year on the Mayhem.
Cullen the curler is pro...I played when I was in grade 12 and my high school team went 0-18.

The Umbrella song rules.

I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home