I am the best
I'm Steve's best man for his November wedding with Elissa. I will prepare a speech, plan a bachelor party, and meet as many people at the wedding as possible. I might have to drink some wine to toast my homey.
Man, MySpace is dead. Facebook is so good, I would even consider giving up email before I gave up Facebook.
Stuff at Hockey Now is going well. I basically live my usual life at work. I'm on the phone all the time and when I hang up, I start emailing people.
Paris Hilton's in jail and Justin and I were talking about how we actually have some respect for Paris and Nicole. He's more about Paris but I think Nicole has at least some integrity. I got that idea from watching the Simple Life, when they were on the farm. I know it's dumb but stay with me. When Paris was getting made fun of by that country boy jerk of a teenager, Nicole took him aside and got in his face about how people deserve respect even if they're not as smart or if they don't fit in. She's told this 6-0, 230-pound dude to shove off the insults or there'll be hell to pay for messing with her friend. That little tyrade made me raise my eyebrows like Ryan Flowers. I was surprised and impressed by her care for her friend and her ability to confront someone fairly and with assertiveness. Bam. Even though she's crazy and dumb and all other obvious things.
The Umbrella song rules.
I'm out.
Man, MySpace is dead. Facebook is so good, I would even consider giving up email before I gave up Facebook.
Stuff at Hockey Now is going well. I basically live my usual life at work. I'm on the phone all the time and when I hang up, I start emailing people.
Paris Hilton's in jail and Justin and I were talking about how we actually have some respect for Paris and Nicole. He's more about Paris but I think Nicole has at least some integrity. I got that idea from watching the Simple Life, when they were on the farm. I know it's dumb but stay with me. When Paris was getting made fun of by that country boy jerk of a teenager, Nicole took him aside and got in his face about how people deserve respect even if they're not as smart or if they don't fit in. She's told this 6-0, 230-pound dude to shove off the insults or there'll be hell to pay for messing with her friend. That little tyrade made me raise my eyebrows like Ryan Flowers. I was surprised and impressed by her care for her friend and her ability to confront someone fairly and with assertiveness. Bam. Even though she's crazy and dumb and all other obvious things.
The Umbrella song rules.
I'm out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home