Three minutes of blogging:
Crazy win for the Canucks last night. My palms were sweating in the p-box and when Linden scored the 2-1 goal my blood pressure definitely decreased. I was saying to people all night that I wasn't ready for it to be over.
I'm sitting here in my sleeping clothes after waking up at 1:30 p.m., such is the life of the recent graduate in meetings week to gear up for the start of jobs -- alot of time off. I should be cleaning my room. But seriously ew, I should be cleaning my room. There's been a broken glass below my bed for about four months and one of my pillows is on the ground and has been stained brown by coke or something.
My facebook is really heating up these days seriously I have like so many friends OMG. But really, I check it everyday and I love creeping on people and seeing what they're doing. It's hard to understand why I'm so willing to write on people's walls but would probably never call them.
Time's up.
I'm sitting here in my sleeping clothes after waking up at 1:30 p.m., such is the life of the recent graduate in meetings week to gear up for the start of jobs -- alot of time off. I should be cleaning my room. But seriously ew, I should be cleaning my room. There's been a broken glass below my bed for about four months and one of my pillows is on the ground and has been stained brown by coke or something.
My facebook is really heating up these days seriously I have like so many friends OMG. But really, I check it everyday and I love creeping on people and seeing what they're doing. It's hard to understand why I'm so willing to write on people's walls but would probably never call them.
Time's up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home