Things to look forward to, though I'm enjoying today.
Camp 2 baby. The evolution of the staff is inevitable, though it always feels like a loss. Key people aren't coming back but that's the nature of this whole operation. On the flip side, some of the people I am most inspired by will be right there with me, this year. All of a sudden, March turns to May and we've got an all-star cast of energetic and inspired staff and I've never felt more hopeful about giving these 100 teens the best week of their lives. Can't wait to throw down about a year's worth of love, sweat, and laughs in those 8 days with those kids. Like I always say - I get butterflies in my stomach in January just thinking about that second week of July.
Hockey on Tuesday night. It's been a week of watching hockey for me and I'm dyyyyyying to play!!! This guy LOVES the stick and puck! Flowers busted my lip on Sunday but I'm gonna bust his steez tonight.
Okay folks enough with the gay jokes (that's from 8 Mile), so Trev googled the password for ticketmaster and we got tickets for WWE Monday Night Raw a day in advance of public sales, so we're heading to Tacoma at May's end. Me and my bro's and an unconfirmed fourth to watch Rob Van Dam beat the shiz
New job. Working 5 minutes from home in a small-scale Peter Parker style Lonsdale building assisting the editor for HockeyNow. The people are incredibly welcoming and encouraging, not to mention helpful. First day will probably be in a few. Should be a great experience.
Griffin, as in William, as in the RecCentre, as in the swimtastic spectacle of spring, as in more horseplay than black beauty's birthday bash, as in may 13th two-thousand-and-swim.
Hockey on Tuesday night. It's been a week of watching hockey for me and I'm dyyyyyying to play!!! This guy LOVES the stick and puck! Flowers busted my lip on Sunday but I'm gonna bust his steez tonight.
Okay folks enough with the gay jokes (that's from 8 Mile), so Trev googled the password for ticketmaster and we got tickets for WWE Monday Night Raw a day in advance of public sales, so we're heading to Tacoma at May's end. Me and my bro's and an unconfirmed fourth to watch Rob Van Dam beat the shiz
New job. Working 5 minutes from home in a small-scale Peter Parker style Lonsdale building assisting the editor for HockeyNow. The people are incredibly welcoming and encouraging, not to mention helpful. First day will probably be in a few. Should be a great experience.
Griffin, as in William, as in the RecCentre, as in the swimtastic spectacle of spring, as in more horseplay than black beauty's birthday bash, as in may 13th two-thousand-and-swim.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home