Going away to Thunder Bay
Going to the Dudley Hewitt Cup to see Jordan play. I think I'll also be visiting his team's hometown, Dryden, for the weekend. I'll probably be back on Sunday night to hopefully start this new job up on Monday.
I'm really tired.
Today I played roller hockey with the boys and despite a purple lip it was heaven.
I'm so tired geeeeez louise.
I think I'll post pictures when I'm there, and try to write a story about my bro or something. Maybe it'll even get printed...who knows.
Sunshine is glorious and everything seems lovely. Talking about the weather is loseriffic but GEEZ LOUISE i love this weather pattern STEEZ. feels goooood: driving, rollerblading, and sipping slurpees is simply sumptuous.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ZEE PENYAAAAA (lion king opening)
random.
this guy LOVES the day to day life
I'm really tired.
Today I played roller hockey with the boys and despite a purple lip it was heaven.
I'm so tired geeeeez louise.
I think I'll post pictures when I'm there, and try to write a story about my bro or something. Maybe it'll even get printed...who knows.
Sunshine is glorious and everything seems lovely. Talking about the weather is loseriffic but GEEZ LOUISE i love this weather pattern STEEZ. feels goooood: driving, rollerblading, and sipping slurpees is simply sumptuous.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ZEE PENYAAAAA (lion king opening)
random.
this guy LOVES the day to day life

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home