Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Playing tag with girls has always ruled.

Emma tagged me to complete a list of fours:

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD
1. Ski and Snowboard rental boy at The Destination
2. Retail boy for the Canucks
3. Digging a hole for Mrs. Wagner with Justin
4. Hockey School Instructor at North Shore Winter Club

FOUR MOVIES/SHOWS I'VE BEEN ADDICTED TO:
1. The Wonder Years
2. The Office
3. Band of Brothers
4. Deal or No Deal

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. North Vancouver in the same house my whole life, but in different rooms...
2. First in a crib in my current room...
3. Then with Jordan in the room next door...
4. Then in a bed in my current room

FOUR COUNTRIES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1. New Zealand - Lord of the Rings reenactment
2. China - city-biking with my people
3. Italy - having a wrestling match with Trevor in the Coliseum
4. South Africa - jungles and stuff

FOUR POPULAR FALSE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME:
1. I'm 18 years old
2. I read alot cause I'm an English Major
3. I eat only fast food
4. My mom's chinese

FOUR PEOPLE I LOOK LIKE (according to some people):
1. Bjork
2. Samantha Chan
3. Bruce Lee
4. Steve Kariya

FOUR THINGS (I HOPE) TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Play hockey on an outdoor rink with my kids
2. Sit front row at Wrestlemania with my brothers
3. Get Canucks season tickets and take 41 different people
4. Go freestyle travelling overseas with my wife

PEOPLE I TAG NEXT:
1. JC Unit
2. Kirsty
3. Tamlin
4. Steve Willows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home