Friday, March 17, 2006

The Game

So I just got home from a 10:30pm game featuring the all-stars from our league versus a team from austria. Our team played like a bunch of goal-sucks, while the Austrians were total nice but really old guys.

My dad was watching for the first time all season, and he thought my play was boring enough to leave after the first period.

If my brother Jordan was there, he would probably say that I looked like a dud with no dangles on a 64 year old tendy.

The final score was obviously lopsided for us seeing as the team from Austria was just frikin old.

I hope to see them again the next time I feel like working some senior citizens.

This was completely the mellowest, most average night of my life.

Damn, I feel like stunning julie harwood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home