Holler copter
This guy's sittin' up in the press box at about 6:45 p.m., eating a spicy italian sausage penne with fresh garlic bread, a slice of pecan chocolate cake, and an ice-cold Coke...waiting for the Canucks game to start. Could I be happier?
I don't know, but I'm a pretty nice guy.
Anyways, I just got home. It's 11:30pm, I left home at 745 this morning. Long day--but I feel alive. I'm doing well in my newspaper class and I got props from the department chair, and our photo instructor. I've come quite a ways since my nail-biting first few days in the program in September, when I thought I was easily the least valuable person in the program. It's a real good feeling.
I like being the guy in the tie who talks to people on his cel phone. I would be that guy.
I enjoyed talking to Paul the other day at Thea's house.
And Earl was a breath of fresh air...or a mouthful of coke.
And Tara's in alberta but that doesn't stop us from being homeys.
I also like Chris's facial hair.
That's what she said.
As Tyler would say, "Ding!"
Oh who wants to go the racetrack...
I don't know, but I'm a pretty nice guy.
Anyways, I just got home. It's 11:30pm, I left home at 745 this morning. Long day--but I feel alive. I'm doing well in my newspaper class and I got props from the department chair, and our photo instructor. I've come quite a ways since my nail-biting first few days in the program in September, when I thought I was easily the least valuable person in the program. It's a real good feeling.
I like being the guy in the tie who talks to people on his cel phone. I would be that guy.
I enjoyed talking to Paul the other day at Thea's house.
And Earl was a breath of fresh air...or a mouthful of coke.
And Tara's in alberta but that doesn't stop us from being homeys.
I also like Chris's facial hair.
That's what she said.
As Tyler would say, "Ding!"
Oh who wants to go the racetrack...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home