Blog Preparation:
(To be officially posted with all blanks filled in, later tonight, following my big game)
So I just got home from a 10:30pm game featuring the all-stars from our league versus a team from austria. Our team played like a bunch of ______________, while the Austrians were total _____________.
My dad was watching for the first time all season, and he thought my play was ______________.
If my brother Jordan was there, he would probably say that I looked like _______________.
The final score was obviously _______________ seeing as the team from Austria was just frikin ______________.
I hope to see them again the next time I feel like __________________.
This was completely the ________________ most _______________ night of my life.
Damn, I feel _______________.
So I just got home from a 10:30pm game featuring the all-stars from our league versus a team from austria. Our team played like a bunch of ______________, while the Austrians were total _____________.
My dad was watching for the first time all season, and he thought my play was ______________.
If my brother Jordan was there, he would probably say that I looked like _______________.
The final score was obviously _______________ seeing as the team from Austria was just frikin ______________.
I hope to see them again the next time I feel like __________________.
This was completely the ________________ most _______________ night of my life.
Damn, I feel _______________.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home