Shared Gifts are the Best:
Like The Office Special which I will watch with Zoe, and probably Justin and Thea will be there among others.
Or a Karaoke Set, which we will bust out for all to enjoy on New Year's Eve at Pete's, and I will reunite Steve Watts and Roger to sing Bryan Adams' Everything I Do I Do it For You.
I'll watch Kung Fu Hustle with all my white friends like Earl.
Oh and I got NHL 2006 which no one will enjoy, actually I think it will detract at least 5-10% from all my current relationships. Except Trevor, because we watch each other play.
I also got a bunch of chocolate which my female homegirls will lust after.
Oh we got Starwars Episode III, which is good bait to get Mcdaniel over to my house so that I can punch him in the crotch when he's laughing hysterically at the Darth Vader "NOOOOO" scene.
Oh and I'll get ALL my hockey friends to come over and watch Team Canada DVD with me...so, me and Chris Nichols.
Oh and my dad bought me hockey tape so I can supply Team Snickers on Tuesday nights: Hagan, Hooner, Eph, and Captain Snickers Robbie T...
I got Coldplay so I can play "Fix You" in the hospital for Matty D when I speedbag him on new year's.
Or a Karaoke Set, which we will bust out for all to enjoy on New Year's Eve at Pete's, and I will reunite Steve Watts and Roger to sing Bryan Adams' Everything I Do I Do it For You.
I'll watch Kung Fu Hustle with all my white friends like Earl.
Oh and I got NHL 2006 which no one will enjoy, actually I think it will detract at least 5-10% from all my current relationships. Except Trevor, because we watch each other play.
I also got a bunch of chocolate which my female homegirls will lust after.
Oh we got Starwars Episode III, which is good bait to get Mcdaniel over to my house so that I can punch him in the crotch when he's laughing hysterically at the Darth Vader "NOOOOO" scene.
Oh and I'll get ALL my hockey friends to come over and watch Team Canada DVD with me...so, me and Chris Nichols.
Oh and my dad bought me hockey tape so I can supply Team Snickers on Tuesday nights: Hagan, Hooner, Eph, and Captain Snickers Robbie T...
I got Coldplay so I can play "Fix You" in the hospital for Matty D when I speedbag him on new year's.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home