Grades are a funny thing
A rose is a rose is a rose.
Grades are grades are grades.
They're important and they're not. Sometimes they're even funny.
I ended up getting a B+ in that hockey course (Cdn Studies 390 - Hockey in Canadian Popular Culture), which I spent about 4 days of the semester actually working on. It was intended as a filler elective and my dedication to it reflected that...but sigh i "wanted" an A. hahaha oh well.
Then there's the History 100 F, back in first year, where i got a zero on my term paper due to bunk citations. That meant i needed to score 98% on my final exam to pass. Ya, I didn't go to that exam.
My greatest low Grade was certainly Statistics 200. The dreaded math credit for the arts student. After three months of number-restricted thought, overhead projectors, calculators, and one thick-ass textbook, my CapCollege grades appeared on the internet: "a D, YESSSSSSSSSSS, BOOYA BABY, YAAAAAAAAA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HA HA HA HA, HELL YA! WOO!"
So I guess B's are dissapointing, F's are laughable, and D's are wonderful.
Grades are grades are grades.
They're important and they're not. Sometimes they're even funny.
I ended up getting a B+ in that hockey course (Cdn Studies 390 - Hockey in Canadian Popular Culture), which I spent about 4 days of the semester actually working on. It was intended as a filler elective and my dedication to it reflected that...but sigh i "wanted" an A. hahaha oh well.
Then there's the History 100 F, back in first year, where i got a zero on my term paper due to bunk citations. That meant i needed to score 98% on my final exam to pass. Ya, I didn't go to that exam.
My greatest low Grade was certainly Statistics 200. The dreaded math credit for the arts student. After three months of number-restricted thought, overhead projectors, calculators, and one thick-ass textbook, my CapCollege grades appeared on the internet: "a D, YESSSSSSSSSSS, BOOYA BABY, YAAAAAAAAA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HA HA HA HA, HELL YA! WOO!"
So I guess B's are dissapointing, F's are laughable, and D's are wonderful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home